"The years took all the fight out of janie's face. For a while she thought it was gone from her soul."
This means that she had to many arguments and fights that its starting to get so frustrating tghat she can't take it anymore. I believe when you have a female, you suppose to treat her like a queen can kater to her every need and want.
"'When you pull down yo' britches, you look lak de change uh life.'"
I believe this mean when you pull down your anger and negative features, you can be a change in the world. When you stop putting on a front, its easier to be understood and repected. I also believe this mean that in everyone has flaws, but you are patient with someone you can get to know them for thier real colors.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment